Watch TV Is My Hobby

Posted by - s L i K e R s - | 7:12 PM | | 4 comments »

Yes, I am addicted on channel TV. Almost 6 hours per day my time is spent for watch television. :) All kind of channel I watched. But the most likely is sports channel, especially football. I am a big fans of Manchester United :D Cristiano Ronaldo is my favourite player. Every match of Manchester United I almost watch on this season. But 10 days ago I have bad news. My TV Channel was stopped (bankrupt I think :(), so I can not watch Manchester United matches anymore.

As a big fans, of course I don't want miss Manchester United match. I search everywhere to get a channel for watch Manchester United match. And at a one time, I've got referred from my friend that Direct TV can give me a various TV program. Directtv also offer another TV program besides sports, there are family, bussiness, International, etc. As you know, this article it's not for promotion directv, but I just want to share my experience to all readers. :)

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments

  1. Pokemon Colosseum // 02 May, 2011  

    Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

  2. Grosir sprei Murah // 16 June, 2013  

    nice post.

  3. toko bunga online // 22 August, 2013  

    Tv memmbuang waktu

  4. info bisnis hot // 21 October, 2013  

    makasih buat infonya

Post a Comment